How to Register
To register for an online course, you need a computer with high speed Internet connection and your individual reference number.
This number can be found on one of the following documents:
- Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ)
- Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ)
- Any other personal communication sent by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
- Go to the following website www.fel.gouv.qc.ca ;
- Click on "Demande d'admission";
- Fill in all the boxes on the form;
- Submit the form.
It is recommended to click on "Configuration recommandée" in the home page to verify that you have the necessary equipment to take the course.
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free):
1 877 864-9191