The educational institution will confirm your registration.
If your registration application has been refused, you can request a reconsideration of the decision (in French only).
Attendance in the courses is madatory.
To successfully learn French, you must:
- actively participate in your courses
- respect the rules of the educational institution;
- contribute to a good class atmosphere.
However, you could lose your access to courses or financial assistance if:
- you have unjustified absences during the session;
- if your behaviour interferes with your learning or is contrary to the key values of Québec;
- if your training is given at a distance and you are not in Québec.
Your learning in French will be evaluated.
Your results can be used as proof of your French skills when applying for Canadian citizenship.
If you believe that your evaluation results do not reflect your French skills, you can request a grade review. Check with your educational institution to find out the procedures and deadlines to be respected.
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free):
1 877 864-9191