You take on the following responsibilities when you apply for financial assistance:
- Meet the application deadline.
- Submit all required documents by the due date.
- Notify us of any changes to your situation (income, family situation, contact information, etc.).
- Notify us if you withdraw from or interrupt your studies or change your academic path, by informing your educational institution’s student financial aid office.
- Ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
Keep the information in your file current and advise us of any change in your situation. Inaccurate information in your file could lead to inconvenience, such as the suspension of expected payments, the obligation to immediately repay assistance overpayment and a two-year disqualification from the Loans and Bursaries Program and the Loans Program for Part-Time Studies.
Last update: May 21, 2020