More and more companies post their job offers on their own websites. Some companies even allow you to apply for positions directly online. If you visit the websites of companies that interest you on a regular basis, you’ll have a better chance of finding the kind of job offers you’re looking for.
Tips on how to find a job by visiting company websites
- Visit the “Jobs” sections of company websites.
- Consult them on a regular basis and sign up for job alerts.
- Create your profile and update it regularly so that you can easily apply for jobs.
- Be sure to adapt your profile to the job you’re applying for.
Finding company websites
You can find company websites easily using the business directories listed below. In some cases, the company’s website is indicated, while in others, you have to do a search in a search engine using the company’s name.
List of business directories
- Montréal area
- Elsewhere in Quebec
1‑877‑767-8773 (toll free)
- Office hours and other ways to contact us
Last update: June 19, 2019