Employment in Québec: Online Job Listing Services
Jetravaille! , an online service that was created in the context of the COVID-19 public health emergency, has been available on Québec.ca since June 2020. It allows users to search job offers and submit their candidacy. The job offers are published by businesses that have urgent labour needs because of the current health emergency. Jetravaille! has artificial intelligence and geolocation features in order to facilitate your job search.
You can register with Jetravaille! to propose your candidacy and receive job alerts.
Launched in 2001, the Online Placement website contains:
- Job listings and paid internships
- Jobs and internships for students
- Listings for jobs in northern Québec
You can register with Online Placement to propose your candidacy and receive job alerts. Note that you do not have to be registered to consult job and internship listings.
Job offers on Online Placement by region
You can rapidly access job offers in all regions of Québec using the following links:
- Job offers in Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Job offers in Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Job offers in Centre-du-Québec
- Job offers in Chaudière-Appalaches
- Job offers in Côte-Nord
- Job offers in Estrie
- Job offers in Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine
- Job offers in Montréal
- Job offers in Lanaudière
- Job offers in Laurentides
- Job offers in Laval
- Job offers in Mauricie
- Job offers in Montérégie
- Job offers in Nord du Québec
- Job offers in Outaouais
- Job offers in Capitale Nationale (Québec)
- Job offers in Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean
Changing your job alert settings
You can change your settings at any time by logging in to your account .