Employment in Québec: Online Placement
The Online Placement website, launched in 2001, is a useful tool for consulting job and internship listings in Québec.
Listings on Online Placement
On the Online Placement website, you’ll find:
- Listings for jobs and paid internships
- Job and internship listings for students
- Listings for jobs in northern Québec
Jetravaille! is a service provided in response to COVID-19. It allows users to find job offers and apply for jobs online. Job offers are published by businesses whose services and activities are deemed a priority and businesses authorized to resume their operations.
Job offers on Online Placement by region
You can rapidly access job offers in all regions of Québec using the following links:
- Job offers in Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Job offers in Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Job offers in Centre-du-Québec
- Job offers in Chaudière-Appalaches
- Job offers in Côte-Nord
- Job offers in Estrie
- Job offers in Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine
- Job offers in Montréal
- Job offers in Lanaudière
- Job offers in Laurentides
- Job offers in Laval
- Job offers in Mauricie
- Job offers in Montérégie
- Job offers in Nord du Québec
- Job offers in Outaouais
- Job offers in Capitale Nationale (Québec)
- Job offers in Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean
Registering with Online Placement
You can register with Online Placement to publish your candidacy and receive job alerts. You don’t have to be registered to consult job and internship listings.
Registering has the advantage of allowing you to respond to certain job offers directly from the Online Placement website. You simply have to access your file beforehand.
Changing your job alert settings
You can change your settings at any time by logging in to your account .