Main sectors of activity for people interested in working in the territory covered by the Plan Nord
- Construction (roads and major projects)
- Transport and warehousing (maritime, rail and air transport)
- Health care and social services
- Food and lodging
- Professional, scientific and technical services (geology, technology engineering, research and development)
Would you like to work in the territory covered by the Plan Nord?
- consult job offers for the Plan Nord and indicate your interest in working in the territory covered by the Plan Nord when registering for the Online Placement website or by publishing a new candidacy on the website
- consult the Labour Market Information (LMI Online) website to find potential employers, by region and by sector of activity.
- consult job offers in the mining sector (French only)
- consult job offers in the hydroelectricity sector (French only)
- contact the nearest local employment centre (CLE): Find your local employment centre
- call 1-888-EMPLOIS (367-5647)
The Internet will be the main tool for employers interested in recruiting people to fill jobs in the territory covered by the Plan Nord. A number of companies are already recruiting workers via their websites.
Last update: February 28, 2019