Main sectors of activity for people interested in working in the territory covered by the Northern territory
- Construction (roads and major projects)
- Transport and warehousing (maritime, rail and air transport)
- Health care and social services
- Food and lodging
- Professional, scientific and technical services (geology, technology engineering, research and development)
Would you like to work in the territory covered by the Northern territory?
- consult the Labour Market Information (LMI Online) website to find potential employers, by region and by sector of activity.
- consult job offers in the mining sector (French only)
- consult job offers in the hydroelectricity sector (French only)
- contact the nearest local employment centre (CLE): Find your local employment centre
- call 1-888-EMPLOIS (367-5647)
The Internet will be the main tool for employers interested in recruiting people to fill jobs in the territory covered by the Plan Nord. A number of companies are already recruiting workers via their websites.