Online Services – Employment Assistance

Online services for employment assistance are available through My Account – Employment Assistance – Social Assistance. Secure and accessible at all times, these services allow you to:

  • Get information about your payments, for instance to check the amount and date of previous payments
  • Send documents online
  • Receive notifications about new communications or important dates
  • Submit an application for employment assistance services
  • View communications from your employment assistance officer or the Ministère
  • View important dates
  • Access information about your employment assistance activities

Accessing online services

If your registration for My Account is already completed, you can access your file directly.

Log in

Registering for online services

You can register for My Account if you are in one of the following situations:

  • You have a file with the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale and you’re benefiting from one of the following programs, measures or services:
    • The Job Readiness Measure
    • Action
    • Aim for Employment
    • Renewed Prosperity Through Greater Training Program (PARAF)
    • Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities (PRIIME)
    • Réussir
    • Employment Assistance Services
    • Employment Assistance for Persons With Disabilities
    • Assistance for Seasonal Workers
  • You don’t have a file with the Ministère but you want to submit an application to one of these programs, measures or services.

To access My Account, you must have a clicSÉQUR account. ClicSÉQUR is Québec’s government authentication service.

Required documents or information

If you are already benefiting from an employment assistance program from the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale, you must have the following information or documents on hand:

  • Your file number (CP-12), found on documents received from the Ministère, like a deposit notice or a or a notice to appear
  • The last three numbers of your social insurance number (SIN)

If you don’t have a file with the Ministère, you must have a Revenu Québec notice of assessment from one of the last two years.

Register for online services