Job for the future Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
Average hourly wage
These individuals provide technical services in the design, production, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment. They are employed by:
- Electric utility companies
- Communications companies
- Manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment
- Technical consulting companies
- Various manufacturing companies
- The public service
Personality profiles (RIASEC)
- People with this profile prefer relying on theoretical knowledge before acting. They like observation, analysis and problem solving.
- People with this profile prefer carrying out concrete tasks and being physically involved in what they do.
- People with this profile prefer specific, well-defined tasks. They like to respect the order of things and follow established rules.
- Design, develop, test, and adjust components, assemblies, equipment, and systems.
- Supervise the construction and testing of prototypes.
- Conduct applied research under the direction of researchers or engineers.
- Install and operate equipment and systems, maintain them, and evaluate the performance of components.
- Writes specifications and technical reports.
- Develop schedules and budgets.
- Prepare estimates and specifications.
ACS in automatisation des procédés industriels
DCS in computer Engineering Technology
Placement rate: 31.3%
66.7% of graduates pursue further studies
DCS in electrotechnology
DCS in electrotechnology (Audiovisual)
Placement rate: 91.3%
8.7% of graduates pursue further studies
DCS in electrotechnology (Computers and network)
Placement rate: 37.5%
59.4% of graduates pursue further studies
DCS in electrotechnology (Telecommunications)
Placement rate: 66.1%
32.3% of graduates pursue further studies
DCS in engineering Physics Technology
Placement rate: 19%
76.2% of graduates pursue further studies
- All regions/national
Last update: April 28, 2023