Job for the future Construction Helpers and Labourers
Average hourly wage
These individuals work as labourers on construction sites, in quarries, and in mines. They are employed by construction companies, quarries, and mines.
Personality profiles (RIASEC)
- People with this profile prefer carrying out concrete tasks and being physically involved in what they do.
- People with this profile prefer specific, well-defined tasks. They like to respect the order of things and follow established rules.
- People with this profile prefer relying on theoretical knowledge before acting. They like observation, analysis and problem solving.
- Load and unload construction materials and place them in work areas.
- Erect and dismantle various structures on construction sites (concrete forms, scaffolding, walkways, etc.).
- Mix, pour, and spread materials (concrete, asphalt, etc.).
- Operate equipment (hammers, vibrators, pneumatic drumsticks, etc.) as directed.
- Assist qualified personnel in the execution of their work.
- Assist in aligning pipes during the construction of oil or gas pipelines.
- Assist in drilling and rock mining on construction sites.
- Level the ground to the specified slope.
- Help demolish buildings and sort, clean, and stack recovered materials.
- Direct traffic on (or near) the construction site.
No specific training
- All regions/national
Last update: April 28, 2023