Québec.ca is a new platform with the goal of simplifying access to all government content.
The content has not yet been reviewed and is therefore not yet accessible on Québec.ca. Here is a list of the main services connected with this theme.
Standards, occupational health and safety
- Application for reimbursement of expenses (in French only)
Use this website to request the reimbursement of expenses for drugs, travel, meals, accommodation, the repair or replacement of clothing or prosthetic or orthotic devices following an employment injury.
- Corail (in French only)
Use this free service to download and consult documents devoted to labour relations.
- Pay equity complaint form
Use this form to submit a complaint to the CNESST if you believe that your employer has not complied with its obligations in the realm of pay equity.
- Information CNESST (in French only)
This link provides background information services in occupational health and safety.
- Online services of the Tribunal administratif du travail
The Tribunal administratif du travail offers simple, rapid, efficient online services to facilitate procedures and avoid delays and postal expenses. The secure services ensure the confidentiality of the information transmitted.
- Online services pertaining to labour standards
The services can be used to transmit documents, make calculations, file a complaint or simply request information.
- Online services for workers – occupational health and safety (in French only)
This link leads to a list of the main forms of the CNESST intended for workers.
- Online services intended for construction workers (in French only)
This service provides access to the files of active or retired construction workers.
- Répertoire toxicologique (toxicology directory)
This directory enables you to find information on various substances and materials that represent a risk to to workplace health and safety (identification, health and safety, prevention, toxicological properties, first aid, regulations).
Last update: November 7, 2019