Statement of Change
You must notify us without delay of any change in your circumstances or the circumstances of your family.
Changes can affect the amount of your benefits or your eligibility for financial assistance under a last-resort financial assistance program or the Aim for Employment Program.
The following are examples of changes that must be declared:
- Arrival or departure of a spouse
- Arrival or departure from your home of an adult other than a spouse
- Increase or decrease in the number of dependent children
- A dependent child who has completed his or her studies
- Starting a job, increase or decrease in work income
- A change of address
- A stay outside Québec
- Purchase or sale of property (does not apply in the case of participants in the Aim for Employment Program)
- A return to school or a change in the number of course hours
You can declare a change in any of the following ways:
- Call 1‑877‑767‑8773 (toll free).
- Go to a local employment centre or Services Québec office.
- Fill out and send us a Statement of Change form (PDF, 359 KB) .
Financial Assistance Questions
- Montréal area
- Elsewhere in Québec
1‑877‑767-8773 (toll free)
- Office hours and other ways to contact us
- See the document Rights and Obligations (PDF, 120 KB)
Last update: 04 December 2018, 15:53