Mission and mandates
The Québec Government Office in Abidjan promotes Québec’s expertise in priority sectors for Côte d’Ivoire, especially in education, professional and technical training, the environment, agriculture, infrastructure, institution building and state modernization.
The Québec Government Office in Abidjan fosters the success of Québec companies and organizations wishing to position themselves in Côte d’Ivoire and English-speaking countries in West Africa.
Cooperation and public affairs
- Promote Quebec’s expertise in priority sectors for the territory, particularly in education, technical and professional training, food safety, sustainable development, agriculture, infrastructure, institution building and state modernization.
- Present and promote all aspects of Québec to its clienteles in the territory by disseminating information and providing advice.
- Coordinate public affairs and educational activities.
- Support Québec international cooperation organizations working in international solidarity.
- Support companies in their search for markets or partnerships in collaboration with the Ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation.
- Promote Québec as an economic and trading partner.
- Support trade missions from Québec.
- Support Québec’s investment prospecting efforts.
- Maintain an economic and strategic watch.
- Develop ties with economic institutions and operators.
Last update: September 29, 2022