All communications from the government, government departments and agencies are subject to the graphic standards of the Programme d'identification visuelle du gouvernement du Québec .
An organization receiving financial assistance from the SAA thereby agrees to provide the following public visibility
- Place the signature of the Government of Québec or the SAA (see the standards below) as a financial partner in all print and electronic communications tools that will be made public, including on the event’s Web site;
- Place the signature of the Government of Québec or the SAA on electronic communications tools relating to the project that will be disseminated outside Québec;
- Verbally mention the participation of the SAA as a financial partner during public activities related to the project and in the final report;
- Mention the partnership of the SAA in news releases;
- Provide the SAA with the option of inserting a news release in the kits handed out at media events and in the final report;
- Provide the SAA or the Government of Québec with advertising space in the event’s official program, if such spaces are offered to public partners at no charge;
- Provide the opportunity of inserting a message from the Minister Responsible for Native Affairs in the official program or, as appropriate, a joint government message with the signatures of the ministers involved;
- Invite the Minister Responsible for Native Affairs to speak at public activities associated with the project, should the context lend itself to this;
- Extend invitations to the SAA to attend official activities associated with the project, such as press conferences, launchings, etc.;
- Should the context lend itself to this, provide the SAA with the option of installing a government sign or banner at press conferences as well as the main locations where the event will take place.
In addition to the requirements listed above, the organization is committed to:
- Inform the SAA, by contacting the Direction des communications (email@example.com), as soon as possible or at least 15 business days prior to the holding of public activities associated with the project and inform the SAA of the deadlines for providing documents: message, news release, etc.;
- Respect the Government of Québec’s visual identification program regarding the use of the official signature on documents and communications tools (see the abridged version of the standards below);
- Submit to the SAA, to the attention of the advisor assigned to its file, within 30 days of the date deemed to be the project end date, a report on the visibility opportunities provided, with supporting documentation, in compliance with the above-described organization’s commitments and as specified in the signed agreement between the Minister Responsible for Native Affairs and the promoter.
Last update: June 3, 2021