The mandate of the Comité ministériel de l’économie et de l’environnement is to oversee the coordination of government policies and actions in the following areas: the economy, innovation, international relations, the Francophonie, finance, the environment, the fight against climate change, immigration, diversity, inclusion, agriculture, fisheries, food, energy, natural resources, forests, wildlife, parks, employment, social solidarity, tourism, Indigenous affairs, regional economic development, as well as factors related to economic development, small and medium-sized businesses, international trade, research, science, revenue, retirement, regulatory streamlining, secularism of the State, sustainable development and Northern affairs.
The CMEE is supported by the Secrétariat du comité ministériel de l’économie et de l’environnement.
- Jean Boulet, Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity
- Benoit Charette, Minister of Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change
- Sylvie D’Amours, Minister Responsible for Indigenous Affairs
- Pierre Dufour, Minister of Forests, Wildlife and Parks
- Eric Girard, Minister of Finance
- Simon Jolin-Barrette, Minister of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Jonatan Julien, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
- André Lamontagne, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- Caroline Proulx, Minister of Tourism
- Marie-Eve Proulx, Minister for Regional Economic Development
- Chantal Rouleau, Minister for Transport
Last update: August 29, 2019