Accompagnement Québec is a free and personalized service offered to immigrants. Whether you are in Québec or abroad, it is designed to facilitate your integration and participation in French into Québec society.
Integration assistance agents from the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (MIFI) are present in all regions of Québec.
- They assess your immediate or future needs and help you prepare an individualized action plan so that you can:
- Come to live in Québec (Settlement);
- Discover Québec society (Community life);
- Learn French (Francization);
- Join the labour force (Employment);
- Be better informed about the immigration steps (Immigration procedures).
Services offered abroad
Even before you arrive in Québec, you can contact an integration support agent to get the process started. He or she will direct you to the services available in your location, such as:
- French courses in a language school partner of the Government of Québec (translation available soon);
- Online French Courses (translation available soon);
- recognition of skills by qualifications ;
- information session on Québec and its regions
Services offered in Québec
As soon as you arrive in Québec, an integration assistance agent will:
- help you evaluate your needs precisely;
- prepare your individualized action plan;
- will direct you to the services of the Ministère's partner agencies.
Last update: November 16, 2020