Québec.ca is a new platform with the goal of simplifying access to all government content.
The content has not yet been reviewed and is therefore not yet accessible on Québec.ca. Here is a list of the main services connected with this theme.
Legal redress and services
- Disclosing Wrongdoing by Public Bodies
You can make a disclosure to the Québec Ombudsman. The information that you submit will be treated confidentially.
- Faire un signalement à l’UPAC (in French only)
This link enables you to report to the Commissaire à la lutte contre la corruption des actes de corruption, de collusion et de fraude.
- Find a decision
This tool enables you to find decisions handed down by judicial tribunals and certain administrative tribunals and various bodies.
- Legal Aid Offices
Find a legal aid office by postal code, region, city or lawyer’s name.
- Legal resources
This interactive map by JuridiQC enables you to find all the legal organizations that offer free or low-cost services near you, based on your address. You may also consult the directory to find resources in the legal, psychosocial or financial areas.
- Online complaint
Use this website to file a complaint with the Conseil de la justice administrative.
- Online complaint form of the Québec Ombudsman
This form enables you to file a complaint if you believe that a government department or body or an establishment in the health and social services network has treated you unfairly or improperly.
- Online services– Civil status, births and deaths
These services enable you to:
- order a certificate or copy of an act of birth, marriage, civil union or death; declare a birth, marriage, civil union or death;
- verify the validity of a certificate or copy of an act or to verify the processing status of an online application;
- publish a notice of marriage or civil union;
- consult different registers.
- Plainte au sujet de la sécurité et du bien-être des animaux (in French only)
This service enables you to file a complaint if you believe that animals are being mistreated or are being kept in an unacceptable situation.
- Response to an action at the Small Claims Division
This is the Online Response Form you must use if you are sued at the Small Claims Division.
- Register of Commissioners for Oaths
This register contains the names of persons who are appointed as commissioners by the Minister of Justice.
- Search for family mediator
This tool lists the contact information of family mediators practising in Québec.
- Search for judicial district
This service indicates in which judicial district a municipality or Aboriginal community in Québec is located.
- Small claims
This service presents interactive forms that guide you when you file a request with the Small Claims Division. Video briefs also explain the entire array of steps in the process.
Last update: April 30, 2021