QUÉBEC CITY, Sept. 24, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 701 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 406,429;
- 388,602 people have recovered;
- 2 new deaths, for a total of 11,349 deaths;
- 298 hospitalizations, for an increase of 15 compared to the previous day;
- 50 new entries
- 35 new discharges
- 91 people in intensive care, for an increase of 1 compared to the previous day;
- 10 new entries
- 9 new discharges
- 37,463 samples conducted on September 22.
- 19,155 doses administered are added, that is 18,070 doses in the last 24 hours and 1,085 doses before September 23, for a total of 12,818,218 doses administered in Québec. Outside Québec, a total of 177,136 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 12,995,354 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.donneesquebec.ca/recherche/fr/organization/msss or at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees. Note that the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, in particular, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect in your region.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the self-care guides or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the telephone code corresponding to the region concerned) to find out the measures to be taken.
- Variant data, updated from Monday to Friday, available on the website of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec.
- Measures in effect.
- To monitor data updates, follow the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux's Twitter account at https://twitter.com/sante_qc (@sante_qc).
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/September2021/24/c3723.html