QUÉBEC CITY, March 16, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 1,380 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 939,650*;
- 11 new deaths, for a total of 14,213 deaths;
- 1,073 hospitalizations, for a decrease of 9 compared to the previous day;
- 67 new entries,
- 76 new discharges;
- 56 people in intensive care, for a decrease of 10 compared to the previous day;
- 2 new entries,
- 12 new discharges;
- 15,059 samples conducted on March 14;
- 109,859 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 85,975 positive: 447 declared for yesterday, including 359 positive.
*Note that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centres is restricted to priority clienteles.
- 4,636 doses administered are added, that is 4,462 doses in the last 24 hours and 174 doses before March 15, for a total of 18,537,394 doses administered in Québec. Outside Québec, a total of 310,477 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 18,847,871 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.donneesquebec.ca/recherche/fr/organization/msss or at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees. Note that certain data, especially the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the self-care guides or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the telephone code corresponding to the region concerned) to find out the measures to be taken.
- Variant data, updated from Monday to Friday, available on the website of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec.
- Measures in effect.
- To monitor data updates, follow the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux's Twitter account at https://twitter.com/sante_qc (@sante_qc).
- Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/SanteServicesSociauxQuebec/.
- COVID-19 self-assessment tool
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/March2022/16/c8562.html