QUÉBEC CITY, March 18, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 1,170 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 942,282*;
- 13 new deaths, for a total of 14,245 deaths;
- 1,021 hospitalizations, for a decrease of 13 compared to the previous day;
- 76 new entries,
- 89 new discharges;
- 45 people in intensive care, for a decrease of 5 compared to the previous day;
- 3 new entries,
- 8 new discharges;
- 15,461 samples conducted on March 16;
- 111,600 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 87,440 positive: 425 declared for yesterday, including 353 positive.
*Note that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centres is restricted to priority clienteles.
- 6,774 doses administered are added, that is 6,623 doses in the last 24 hours and 151 doses before March 17, for a total of 18,549,998 doses administered in Québec. Outside Québec, a total of 310,986 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 18,860,984 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.donneesquebec.ca/recherche/fr/organization/msss or at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees . Note that certain data, especially the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the self-care guides or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the telephone code corresponding to the region concerned) to find out the measures to be taken.
- Variant data, updated from Monday to Friday, available on the website of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec .
- Measures in effect .
- To monitor data updates, follow the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux's Twitter account at https://twitter.com/sante_qc (@sante_qc).
- Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/SanteServicesSociauxQuebec/ .
- COVID-19 self-assessment tool
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/March2022/18/c8559.html