QUÉBEC CITY, July 11, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 1016 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 1,104,910*;
- 3 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, for a total of 15,674 deaths;
- 6,544 health care workers absent for COVID-related reasons (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- Hospitalizations and intensive care: due to a change in methodology, data are no longer compiled on weekends. Thus, the data will be updated from Tuesday to Saturday;
- 9,434 samples conducted on July 9;
- 246,242 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 204,539 positive: 630 declared for yesterday, including 552 positive.
*Note that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centres is restricted to priority clienteles.
- 3,966 doses administered are added, for a cumulative total of 20,126,872 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees . Note that certain data, especially the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the self-care guides or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the telephone code corresponding to the region concerned) to find out the measures to be taken.
- Variant data, updated from Monday to Friday, available on the COVID-19 self-assessment tool
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/July2022/11/c7571.html