QUÉBEC CITY, July 25, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 1,224 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 1,138,880*;
- 4 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, for a total of 15,876 deaths;
- 6,418 health care workers absent for COVID-related reasons (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- Hospitalizations and intensive care: due to a change in methodology, data are no longer compiled on weekends. Thus, the data will be updated from Tuesday to Saturday;
- 11,041 samples conducted on July 23;
- 263,237 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 219,744 positive: 403 declared for yesterday, including 347 positive.
*Note that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centres is restricted to priority clienteles.
- 4,361 doses administered are added, for a cumulative total of 20,280,163 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees . Note that certain data, especially the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the COVID-19 self-assessment tool
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/July2022/25/c2254.html