QUÉBEC CITY, Sept. 27, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, in the last 24 hours, in Québec show:
- 943 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 1,197,701*;
- 9 new deaths, for a total of 16,754 deaths, i.e.;
- 0 deaths in the last 24 hours,
- 9 deaths that occurred between two and seven days ago,
- 0 deaths that occurred more than seven days ago;
NOTE: As death removals are not shown in the data above, the number of death additions may exceed the number of new deaths for the day.
- 3,739 health care workers absent for COVID-related reasons (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 1,566 hospitalizations, including 497 due to COVID-19, for a decrease of 1 compared to the previous day;
- 243 new entries,
- 244 new discharges;
- 32 people in intensive care, including 10 due to COVID-19, for a decrease of 3 compared to the previous day;
- 10 new entries,
- 13 new discharges;
- 9,190 samples conducted on September 25;
- 291,385 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 244,272 positive: 204 declared for yesterday, including 171 positive.
*Note that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centres is restricted to priority clienteles.
- 14,707 doses administered are added, for a cumulative total of 21,193,552 doses received by Quebecers.
To follow the evolution of the data on a daily basis, consult the open data or the INSPQ website at https://www.donneesquebec.ca/recherche/fr/organization/msss or at https://www.inspq.qc.ca/covid-19/donnees . Note that certain data, especially the number of cases, deaths and doses administered, may be subject to daily readjustment for previous days, given that a catch-up is necessary due to a delay in data entry.
A reminder concerning public health instructions:
To limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, it is important to follow basic preventive measures such as hand washing, physical distancing, wearing a face covering and following the instructions in effect.
Remember that in the event of symptoms, it is always essential to isolate yourself and consult one of the self-care guides or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the telephone code corresponding to the region concerned) to find out the measures to be taken.
- Variant data, updated from Monday to Friday, available on the website of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec .
- Measures in effect .
- To monitor data updates, follow the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux's Twitter account at https://twitter.com/sante_qc (@sante_qc).
- Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/SanteServicesSociauxQuebec/ .
- COVID-19 self-assessment tool
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/September2022/27/c1993.html