Access to infographics related to the Premier’s announcements concerning COVID-19
Infography of May 4, 2021
May 4, 2021
Special emergency measures will end in the following territories, which will again become red zones starting from May 10, 2021:
- the Communauté métropolitaine de Québec (the Capitale-Nationale region)
- the Chaudière-Appalaches region, except for the MRC des Etchemins, the MRC de Beauce-Satigan, and the MRC de Robert-Cliche
- the MRC de Papineau et de La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau (the Outaouais region)
Starting from May 10, 2021, elementary schools will open in all territories that are still subject to special emergency measures.
- The elementary schools that were already open in certain of the territories remain open without interruption.
Starting from May 6, 2021, special emergency measures will apply in the MRC du Granit in the Estrie region.
- Elementary schools remain open.
Full details are available at Québec.ca/coronavirus
Press conferences and briefings in National Assembly buildings
A complete transcript of press conferences and briefings held in National Assembly buildings is available.
Last update: May 6, 2021