Access to infographics related to the Premier’s announcements concerning COVID-19
Infography of September 30, 2020
September 30, 2020
New measures in force
Maximum alert in certain regions of Québec
Individuals who fail to comply with health measures will be fined
- Individuals who fail to comply with health measures in private homes will receive statements of offence issued on portable devices.
- Demonstrators who fail to comply with the mandatory mask rule will receive statements of offence issued on portable devices.
Awareness-raising activities are planned:
- along Québec roads for motorists who are changing territory;
- aimed at students near secondary schools and parks;
- in the areas that Quebecers visit during fall activities in the Laurentides, Estrie and Charlevoix regions.
Press conferences and briefings in National Assembly buildings
A complete transcript of press conferences and briefings held in National Assembly buildings is available.
Last update: October 1, 2020