This program offers financial assistance to organizations to support them in developing recreational activities for individuals with disabilities.
Presentation and purpose
The purpose of this program is to facilitate access to recreational activities for individuals with disabilities by providing funding for attendant services. It also aims to support local and regional projects that promote recreational activities.
You are eligible if:
- you are a non-profit organization with a Québec Enterprise Number (NEQ) in the Registraire des entreprises du Québec, or a Quebec municipality, city or regional county municipality
- your project meets the following criteria:
- The project focuses on active recreational, cultural, outdoor or socio-educational activities for individuals with disabilities.
- The project is carried out in Québec.
- The project is carried out during the fiscal year during which the assistance is granted.
Projects that only focus on the purchase of materials are not eligible.
The reimbursable expenses are those directly associated with the carrying out of the project.
Volet 1 – Soutien à l’accompagnement (component 1 – support for attendant services)
The attendant’s salary is the only eligible expense.
Volet 2 – Soutien aux initiatives locales et régionales (component 2 – support for local and regional initiatives)
The following expenses are not reimbursable under this program:
- expenses intended exclusively for one individual or participant (e.g. participation prize)
- promotional items
For information on how to proceed or for support in the application process, please contact the regional authority of your region.
Contact information of regional authorities by region
Last update: April 1, 2021