The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, for the week of ..., in Québec show:
- ... cases for a total of ...
- ... deaths for a total of ... Read the content of the note 1
Due to a technical problem, new COVID-19 cases and deaths are currently unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Detailed information for the different indicators is available on the Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) website:
- Number of confirmed cases, hospitalizations, tests and deaths (in French only)
- Breakdown of confirmed cases and deaths for each wave according to age and sex (in French only)
- Active and past outbreaks by location (in French only)
- Data on vaccination against COVID-19 (in French only)
- Data on variants confirmed by sequencing (in French only)
Footer note number 1The data source for COVID-19 deaths has changed. This change was applied throughout the pandemic period. Considering that the new source only provides deaths in the underlying cause (direct death from COVID-19), a decrease in the number of cumulative deaths is observed. Back to the reference of the note 1
Footer note number 2Sources: Matching data on emergency room visits from the Système d'information et de gestion des urgences (SIGDU), hospitalizations (regular and preliminary) from MED-ECHO, and positive PCR laboratory tests for SARS-CoV-2, as of at 11 am. The hospital centers selected are the general and specialized hospital centers offering mainly acute care. Back to the reference of the note 2
Last update: December 19, 2023