A review of the COVID-19 data as well as their release frequency took place on April 12, 2023:
- Cases and deaths: weekly update (Wednesday) presenting data for the last week;
- Hospitalizations: daily update, except on weekends and on holidays.
The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19, for the week of ..., in Québec show:
- ... cases for a total of ...
- ... deaths for a total of ... Read the content of the note 1
Due to a technical problem, new COVID-19 cases and deaths are currently unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Detailed information for the different indicators is available on the Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) website:
- Number of confirmed cases, hospitalizations, tests and deaths (in French only)
- Breakdown of confirmed cases and deaths for each wave according to age and sex (in French only)
- Active and past outbreaks by location (in French only)
- Data on vaccination against COVID-19 (in French only)
- Data on variants confirmed by sequencing (in French only)
Footer note number 1The data source for COVID-19 deaths has changed. This change was applied throughout the pandemic period. Considering that the new source only provides deaths in the underlying cause (direct death from COVID-19), a decrease in the number of cumulative deaths is observed. Back to the reference of the note 1
Footer note number 2Since June 3, 2022, the hospitalization data is available on the Données Québec web site from Tuesday to Saturday only. The data released on Tuesday includes the cumulative data for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Source: Preliminary transmissions by MED-ÉCHO, data reported by hospitals on 4 p.m. The hospital centers selected are the general and specialized hospital centers offering mainly acute care Back to the reference of the note 2
Last update: May 10, 2023