- Atlas de l’eau (in French only)
The Water Atlas is an interactive map that allows simultaneous consultation of various water data. The information provided concerns, in particular, the sources of pollution of the aquatic environment, the quality of water and quantity of water available, as well as the priority issues identified by integrated water management zone by watershed.
- Hydroclimatic Atlas of Southern Québec
The Hydroclimatic Atlas describes southern Québec’s current and future water regime in order to support the implementation of water management practices that are resilient to climate change. The atlas is divided into three tools:
- Prévisions hydrologiques et hydrauliques (in French only)
This service enables users to consult forecasts of the level and discharge of certain watercourses in Québec.
- Environnement-Plage (in French only)
This directory provides information on the bacteriological quality of bathing water at several beaches in Québec.
- Cartes des zones inondables en eau libre (in French only)
This service indicates all of the zones for which a flood risk map has been established.
- Requête concernant la domanialité du lit des lacs et des cours d’eau (in French only)
This service enables you to obtain advice on the navigability or the right of ownership of a lake or watercourse.
- Hydrological monitoring of hydrometric stations (in French only)
This tool enables you to obtain information on the levels and discharges of certain water bodies.
- Dam directory (in French only)
This directory provides certain information on all dams 1 m or more in height.
- Constat visuel de la présence d’une fleur d’eau d’algues bleu-vert – formulaire (in French only)
Use this form to report the presence of a cyanobacteria bloom.
- Laboratoires accrédités offrant des services propres à l’analyse de l’eau potable en conformité avec la réglementation en vigueur (in French only)
Use this website to have analyzed a drinking water sample.
Last update: February 23, 2023