How to reach us
You can contact the Gouvernement du Québec by phone or by email to get the information you need.
To help guide you, here is a list of the most requested information and most frequently asked questions.
Information about COVID-19
Information about COVID-19 is changing rapidly. No response can be sent via email.
The Gouvernement du Québec does not handle complaints regarding the non-compliance with health emergency measures. For such situations, refer to the police services directory (in French only) to find the contact information of your local police department.
For information on the vaccination passport and to make an appointment to get vaccinated against COVID-19, you can call Services Québec.
Access all the information about COVID-19 in Québec by visiting the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Québec section.
- Find information about student financial assistance
- Apply online for student financial assistance
- Find the eligibility requirements for the loans and bursaries program
- Find the eligibility requirements for the loans program for part-time studies
- Know the timeline for repayment of my student loan
- Defer repayment of my student loan
- Register to find a family doctor
- Make an appointment with a family doctor online
- Get a first appointment with a medical specialist
- Get same-day or next-day medical consultations
- Update the information I provided when I registered with the Québec Family Doctor Finder
- Register for the Québec Health Booklet
Joindre Entreprises Québec
Renseignements généraux :
du lundi au vendredi, de 8 h à 18 h
Registraire des entreprises :
du lundi au vendredi, de 8 h 30 à 16 h 30
Région de la Capitale-Nationale: 418-644-0075
Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais): 1-800-644-0075
Canada et États-Unis (sans frais): 1-800-644-0075
Hors du Canada et des États-Unis (des frais s’appliquent): 1-418-644-0075
Last update: August 1, 2022