To log into this online service, you will need your Permanent Code and Social Insurance Number.

Access My Student Financial Assistance File

You can apply for the following financial assistance programs using this service:

  • Loans and bursaries for full-time studies
  • Loans for part-time studies
  • Allowance for Special Needs Program - Adults
  • Deferred Payment Plan
  • Student loan repayment using preauthorized debit