1. Proceed to hand hygiene before you put your mask on.
2. Put the mask over your nose and mouth, securing it behind your ears with the elastic loops.
3. Adjust your mask over your nose.
4. Now adjust it under your chin.
5. Proceed to hand hygiene after you put your mask on.
6. Change your mask if it is wet, dirty or damaged.
7. Do not keep the mask around your neck or dangling from one ear. Keep it on your face and avoid touching it. If you touch your mask while you are wearing it, proceed to hand hygiene.
8. To take the mask off, grasp only the elastic loops without touching the front of the mask.
November 14, 2023
Please contact Services Québec
© Gouvernement du Québec, 2023