Aire ouverte is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered under the same roof.
A unique space for young people
At an Aire ouverte centre, teenagers and young adults, as well as their families and friends, are welcomed and can access services geared to their needs. Professionals, such as a nurse or a social worker, are on hand to welcome them, listen to them and help them find solutions. Staff members are knowledgeable and understanding and provide help without judging, regardless of the person’s situation, occupation or condition. Each Aire ouverte centre was developed with the participation of young people aged 12 to 25.
Services at Aire ouverte centre are free and personal information will be respected. Time slots are available with or without an appointment and services are available days, evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule and without a waiting list. You can generally do remote consultations and make appointments by email or text. Aire ouverte centres are located in places that are easy to reach on foot, by public transportation or by car. Each Aire ouverte centre is accessible to everyone regardless of where the person is or where he or she comes from.
Aire ouverte offers a range of services geared to the reality of young people aged 12 to 25. These include mental and physical health services. Advice about study, work, housing or information about legal and financial aid is also provided on site.
- You are worried about some of your thoughts, about things that you are feeling or about the way you behave.
- You have questions about your lifestyle, your sexuality or you are in distress of any kind.
- You are dealing with a family conflict, an abusive relationship, an unwanted pregnancy, failure at school or bullying.
- You are wondering about your sexual and gender identity or your drinking or drug use.
- You need a regular check-up, health care or a screening test.
- You are worried about your future.
Available Aire ouverte centres
Aire ouverte centres are available in the whole province of Québec. Services and hours may vary, so check individual websites for details and contact information .
Aire ouverte centres in deployment
Other Aire ouverte centres are currently being developed. Their services are offered in temporary premises or with partners. It is possible to contact them for more details on the services currently offered:
- Aire ouverte de Drummondville (in French only)
- Aire ouverte de Sherbrooke (in French only)
- Aire ouverte du centre-ville de Montréal (in French only)
Other Aire ouverte centres will soon offer services:
- Aire ouverte de Chibougamau (Nord-du-Québec)
- Aire ouverte du Nunavik (Nunavik)