Aire ouverte is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered and there is no waiting list.
At Aire ouverte, teenagers and young adults are welcomed and can access services geared to their needs. Professionals, such as a nurse or a social worker, are on hand to help them find solutions. Time slots are available with or without an appointment. Staff members are knowledgeable and understanding and provide help without judging, regardless of the person’s situation, occupation or condition.
Services at Aire ouverte are free and with respect to personal information. They are available days, evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule. Aire ouverte centres are located in places that are easy to reach on foot, by car or by public transportation.
- Are you worried about some of your thoughts, about things that you are feeling or about the way you behave?
- Do you have questions about your lifestyle, your sexuality or are you in distress of any kind?
- Are you dealing with a family conflict, an abusive relationship, an unwanted pregnancy, failure at school or bullying?
- Are you wondering about your sexual and gender identity or your drinking or drug use?
- Do you need a regular check-up, health care or a screening test?
- Are you worried about your future?
Aire ouverte offers a range of services geared to the reality of young people aged 12 to 25. These include mental and physical health services. Advice about study, work, housing or information about legal and financial aid is also provided on site.
Find an Aire ouverte centre
Each Aire ouverte centre was developed with the help of young people aged 12 to 25. The first 3 Aire ouverte centres for young people are located in:
At the moment, the Aire ouverte de Laval offers services for young people. To find the contact information and opening hours for this centre, go to the Aire ouverte page (in French only) on the website of the Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Laval.
Last update: March 7, 2019