Aire ouverte is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered under the same roof.
A unique space for young people
At Aire ouverte centre, teenagers and young adults are welcomed and can access services geared to their needs. Professionals, such as a nurse or a social worker, are on hand to welcome them, listen to them and help them find solutions. Staff members are knowledgeable and understanding and provide help without judging, regardless of the person’s situation, occupation or condition.
Services at Aire ouverte centre are free and your personal information will be respected. Time slots are available with or without an appointment and services are available days, evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule and without a waiting list. Aire ouverte centres are located in places that are easy to reach on foot, by public transportation or by car.
- Are you worried about some of your thoughts, about things that you are feeling or about the way you behave?
- Do you have questions about your lifestyle, your sexuality or are you in distress of any kind?
- Are you dealing with a family conflict, an abusive relationship, an unwanted pregnancy, failure at school or bullying?
- Are you wondering about your sexual and gender identity or your drinking or drug use?
- Do you need a regular check-up, health care or a screening test?
- Are you worried about your future?
Aire ouverte offers a range of services geared to the reality of young people aged 12 to 25. These include mental and physical health services. Advice about study, work, housing or information about legal and financial aid is also provided on site.
Find an Aire ouverte centre
Each Aire ouverte centre was developed with the help of young people aged 12 to 25. At the moment, Aire ouverte centres of Grande-Rivière, Laval, Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal and Sept-Îles offer services for young people. To find the contact information and opening hours for these centres, see the following pages:
- Aire ouverte de Grande-Rivière
36-B, Grande-Allée Ouest, Grande-Rivière (QC), G0C 1W0
Phone and text : 1 418 616-7370
Schedule : 8 h 00 à 16 h 00 (Possibility of flexible hours according to the needs of young people)
- Aire ouverte de Laval
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Laval
- Aire ouverte du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal (in French only)
Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- Aire ouverte de Sept-Îles (in French only)
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de la Côte-Nord
Other Aire ouverte centres will open gradually in every region of Québec.