At the moment, the Aire ouverte de Laval and the Aire ouverte du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal offer services for young people. To find the contact information and opening hours for these centres, see the following pages:
A unique space for young people
Aire ouverte is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered under the same roof.
At Aire ouverte, teenagers and young adults are welcomed and can access services geared to their needs. Professionals, such as a nurse or a social worker, are on hand to welcome them, listen to them and help them find solutions. Staff members are knowledgeable and understanding and provide help without judging, regardless of the person’s situation, occupation or condition.
Services at Aire ouverte are free and your personal information will be respected. Time slots are available with or without an appointment and services are available days, evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule and without a waiting list. Aire ouverte centres are located in places that are easy to reach on foot, by public transportation or by car.
- Are you worried about some of your thoughts, about things that you are feeling or about the way you behave?
- Do you have questions about your lifestyle, your sexuality or are you in distress of any kind?
- Are you dealing with a family conflict, an abusive relationship, an unwanted pregnancy, failure at school or bullying?
- Are you wondering about your sexual and gender identity or your drinking or drug use?
- Do you need a regular check-up, health care or a screening test?
- Are you worried about your future?
Aire ouverte offers a range of services geared to the reality of young people aged 12 to 25. These include mental and physical health services. Advice about study, work, housing or information about legal and financial aid is also provided on site.
Find an Aire ouverte centre
Last update: May 10, 2019