If you have symptoms such as a cough, fever, difficulty breathing or sudden loss of sense of smell without nasal congestion with or without loss of taste:
- Do not go to a medical clinic unless you have first obtained an appointment.
- If your condition allows you to do so, call 1-877-644-4545. If you are a traveller who has returned within less than 14 days, mention it.
- Visit the emergency room only if you have difficulty breathing (you have difficulty breathing when resting or are unable to breathe when lying down).
- Government Assistance Programs for Workers (online tool)
- Temporary Aid for Workers Program (TAWP COVID-19)
- Emergency support for small and medium-sized businesses (French only)
- Concerted temporary action program for businesses (PACTE)
- Flexibility measures respecting existing loans and loan guarantees
- Assisting the tourism industry
- Incentive program to retain essential workers (IPREW)