As a legal representative, a member of a tutorship council, or a represented person, you are required to notify the Curateur public du Québec if you’re planning a move.

The Curateur public needs a valid address where it can send various documents or legal notices, which is why it’s important to inform us if you’re moving.

To give us your new address, you can call the Client relations centre or send us an email.

Last update: June 29, 2022