The orientations for the 2022-2023 school year are established based on the current health situation.
This page will be updated based on changes in the epidemiological situation. Please check back regularly.
Wearing of masks
The wearing of masks is no longer required anywhere in the school network, regardless of level, or when using school transportation. However, if you are experiencing symptoms (cough or sore throat), it is recommended that you wear a mask. As much as possible, it is also recommended that you keep your distance from others and advise them that you may be contagious.
In the case of a fever, remain at home.
Rapid screening tests for COVID-19 in schools
A student who develops symptoms during the day is no longer required to undergo a rapid screening test.
For more information, in the event that a rapid test is administered to a student, visit the Rapid screening tests for COVID-19 in schools page.
Procedure and results
If it is decided that a student must undergo a rapid test, we recommend that you watch the short videos that have been made available. Note that a parent must have signed the the consent form beforehand.
Rapid tests for at-home use
For help carrying out a test at home, please consult the Using rapid testing page . In the case of a fever or a positive COVID-19 result, remain at home.
Information and guidance tools
[available in French only]
- Capsule explicative - Utilisation des tests rapides
- Capsule explicative – Que faire avec les écouvillons de contrôle
- Capsule explicative – Préparer le matériel pour le test
- Capsule explicative – Faire le prélèvement
- Capsule explicative – Faire le test
- Capsule explicative – Comment faire plusieurs tests à la fois
- Guide sur le déploiement des tests rapides Panbio™
- Procédure en cas de résultat Panbio positif en classe
Last update: December 12, 2022