If you are enrolled in a part-time French course at a school service centre, you must complete an application to receive financial assistance.
This application includes financial assistance for taking the course and for your children’s daycare. Be sure that you meet the conditions for enrolling before making your application.
To apply for financial assistance:
- Download the following form on your computer: Application for financial assistance for a part-time French course at a school service centre (PDF 221 Kb);
- Complete all the sections of the form;
- Sign the form;
- Scan the requested documents mentionned in the form and save them on your computer;
- Create an account on the Arrima platform:
- Create your account in Arrima
- If you already have one, sign in;
- File your application for financial assistance via the Arrima platform.
You will receive a notification by email and in the Arrima message centre to confirm receipt of your application.
We recommend that you apply for financial assistance at the start of the session.
Otherwise, you will have 60 days after the end of your session to submit your application.
A tutorial (in French only) is available to help you.
For information on attending mandatory courses to receive financial assistance, consult the page: After Registering
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free):
1 877 864-9191
Last update: August 6, 2021