These part-time courses are intended for immigrants. They will allow you to improve your French in a specific field of employment, whether for work or study.
Specialized French courses are available in the following fields of employment:
- Administration, law and business
- Engineering and applied sciences
If you want to work or study in one of these fields, the courses will allow you to improve:
- your vocabulary
- your communication with colleagues and clients
- your ability to read and write texts
The specialized courses are available in Intermediate and advanced levels.
An interview to assess your level of French may be necessary:
- Duration of 15 to 30 minutes
- Oral and written evaluation, depending on your level of French knowledge
- In person, or by phone if you cannot be present
After registering, you will receive a letter indicating the date and location of the interview.
The course schedule depends on the institution where you are registering.
There are 11 weeks of lessons per session.
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free):
1 877 864-9191