Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is implemented gradually throughout all the regions of Québec. To find out more about the service, go to the Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler website.
COVID‑19: Medical consultation during the pandemic
Regardless of your health need, if you have flu-like symptoms or gastroenteritis symptoms or similar to COVID‑19, call 418‑644‑4545, 450‑644‑4545, 514‑644‑4545, 819‑644‑4545 or 1‑877‑644‑4545 (toll free) to be referred to the right resource. If you do not have any of these symptoms and you have a health problem, you can consult even during the pandemic. Wearing a face covering is mandatory during a consultation. For more information, go to the page If you need a consultation during the COVID‑19 pandemic.
Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is a free service that lets you schedule an appointment online for family medicine.
This free, secure and user-friendly service lets you:
- Schedule an appointment with your health professional (family doctor, specialized nurse practitioner or medical resident).
- Schedule an appointment with another health professional from your Family Medicine Group (GMF).
- Schedule an appointment with a health professional practicing at a clinic near a location of your choice.
- Cancel an appointment taken online.
- Receive confirmation of your appointment and reminders by email, automated phone call or text message.
Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler improves access to front-line services by:
- Providing faster access to care and services in the health and social services network, which are tailored to the needs of people in Québec.
- Providing simplified appointment scheduling for family medecine.
You must have a valid health insurance card to access Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler.
Last update: June 1, 2020