Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is implemented gradually throughout all the regions of Québec. To find out more about the service, go to the Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler website.
COVID‑19: Medical consultation during the pandemic
Even during the pandemic, you can consult a health or social services professional if you feel the need or if you or a family member has a health problem or a psychosocial problem. Find out about the consultation procedures depending on your situation on the page If you need a consultation during the COVID‑19 pandemic.
Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is a free service that lets you schedule an appointment online for family medicine.
This free, secure and user-friendly service lets you:
- Schedule an appointment with your health professional (family doctor, specialized nurse practitioner or medical resident).
- Schedule an appointment with another health professional from your Family Medicine Group (GMF).
- Schedule an appointment with a health professional practicing at a clinic near a location of your choice.
- Cancel an appointment taken online.
- Receive confirmation of your appointment and reminders by email, automated phone call or text message.
Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler improves access to front-line services by:
- Providing faster access to care and services in the health and social services network, which are tailored to the needs of people in Québec.
- Providing simplified appointment scheduling for family medecine.
You must have a valid health insurance card to access Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler.
Last update: June 1, 2020