After receiving your Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate), you must submit an application for permanent residence This hyperlink will open in a new window. (visa) as a skilled worker selected by Québec.

The Government of Canada is responsible for deciding whether to grant you permanent residence.

Fees and timeframes

Visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website to learn the fees This hyperlink will open in a new window. and processing times This hyperlink will open in a new window. required in applications for permanent residence (visa).

General notice

To immigrate to Québec, you and your accompanying family members must be selected by the Government of Québec and then be admitted by the Government of Canada. For further information, visit this page: Understanding the difference between selection by Québec and admission by Canada This hyperlink will open in a new window..

When you obtain your CSQ as a skilled worker, you declare that you intend to settle in Québec to work.

Contact the ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration