1. Home  
  2. Justice and civil status  
  3. Offences and fines

Offences and fines

Consult food establishment convictions or pay a fine online.

Convictions against food establishments This hyperlink will open in a new window. (in French only)

To consult the convictions made against offenders on a map, or to do a search in a list based on various criteria.

Online payment of offences and fines This hyperlink will open in a new window.

This service enables you to pay fines related to statements of offence or stemming from court judgments.

Last update: September 9, 2021


Was the information on this page useful to you?

You have questions or require additional information?

Please contact Services Québec

Help us improve Québec.ca