After submitting your registration, you will receive 2 communications by mail or in your online file:
- The 1st communication will confirm that you can participate in a full-time French course.
- The 2nd communication will confirm that you are eligible for financial assistance. The location and start date of your course will also be included in this communication.
If your registration application has been refused, you can request a reconsideration of the decision (in French only).
Creating and consulting your online file
You cannot use the Safari web browser to view your online file at this time. Our teams are working to find a solution. In the meantime, log in from another browser. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Attendance in the courses is compulsory. To successfully learn French, you must:
- actively participate in your courses
- respect the rules of the educational institution
- contribute to a good class atmosphere
However, you could lose your access to courses or financial assistance if:
- you have unjustified absences during the session
- if you have behaviours that interfere with your learning or that are contrary to the key values of Québec
- if your training is given at a distance and you are not in Québec
Your French language learning is assessed during your courses and at the end of each session.
Your results can be used as proof of your French skills to apply for Canadian citizenship.
If you believe that your evaluation results do not correspond to your French skills, you can request a grade review. Consult your educational institution to find out about the procedures and deadlines to follow.
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free):
1 877 864-9191