Quickly exit

Change of address during court proceedings

If you change your address while court proceedings are ongoing, you should inform the prosecutor dealing with your case.

You should also file your new contact information with the court, using the form Presentation of the victim impact statement to the court for the purpose of sentencing and notice of change of address (SJ-754A) (PDF 61 Kb).

Last update: February 26, 2024


Was the information on this page useful to you?
General notice

You have questions or require additional information?

Please contact Services Québec