Accompagnement Québec is a free and personalized service offered to immigrants. Whether you are in Québec or abroad, it is designed to facilitate your integration and participation in French into Québec society.
Integration assistance agents from the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (MIFI) are present in all regions of Québec.
- They assess your immediate or future needs and help you prepare an individualized action plan so that you can:
- Come to live in Québec (Settlement);
- Discover Québec society (Community life);
- Learn French (Francization);
- Join the labour force (Employment);
- Be better informed about the immigration steps (Immigration procedures).
Conditions for admission
To register for Accompagnement Québec, you must have one of the following:
- a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ - Québec selection Certificate);
- a Québec Acceptance Certificate;
- a client number with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
You can make an appointment with an integration assistance agent and receive personalized support throughout your process.
If you do not meet the admission requirements, you can still contact an integration assistance agent who will direct you to the right resources.
Services offered abroad
Even before you arrive in Québec, you can contact an integration support agent to get the process started. He or she will direct you to the services available in your location, such as:
- French courses in a language school partner of the Government of Québec (translation available soon);
- Online French Courses (translation available soon);
- recognition of skills by qualifications ;
- information session on Québec and its regions
Services offered in Québec
As soon as you arrive in Québec, an integration assistance agent will:
- help you evaluate your needs precisely;
- prepare your individualized action plan;
- will direct you to the services of the Ministère's partner agencies.
Register for the service
To benefit from the free services of Accompagnement Québec :
- Register with the online platform Arrima :
- create your account in Arrima;
- if, you already have one, sign in.
- Select Accompagnement Québec in the platform's left menu and follow the instructions.
If needed, consult the tutorials designed to facilitate your experience in Arrima.
Last update: March 31, 2021