How to get advice about a non-urgent psychosocial problem

Contact Info-Social at 811 (option 2)

For advice regarding a non-urgent psychosocial problem, you can contact Info-Social by calling 811 (option 2). A psychosocial worker will answer your questions, make recommendations and, if necessary, refer you to an appropriate resource in your territory. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For example, you can call Info-Social if:

  • you are worried or anxious about a situation or a behaviour;
  • you are having difficulties with your family or with your partner.

See also

Last update: February 23, 2023


Was the information on this page useful to you?
General notice

You have questions or require additional information?

Please contact Services Québec