My Assistance Measure Account
The My Assistance Measure Account is for anyone who:
- wants to file an application for recognition of an assistant;
- wants to register as a prospective assistant.
Access to the service in English
Service in English is reserved for individuals covered by the exceptions stipulated in the Charter of the French language. If you have navigated to this content, you confirm in good faith that you are such an individual.
This online service allows you to:
- check the status of your application and your application number;
- generate the security code required by government departments, organizations, professionals and service providers;
- view communications sent to you by the Curateur public;
- update your contact information;
- view the history of your applications;
- terminate an assistance measure.
Creating an account
My Assistance Measure Account is a free and secure online service.
An account will need to be created for the person seeking assistance and another for the proposed assistant. Each person will need to have an email address and create a password.
If you need help, see the instructions in Frequently Asked Questions section.
Identification documents to provide
Once you have created your account, you will be able to submit an application for recognition of an assistant.
You must have on hand 2 pieces of identification, one with a photo.
Types of ID you can use:
- health insurance card;
- driver's licence;
Tips for applying online
Contact the Curateur public about the assistance measure
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Curateur public du Québec
C. P. 521, succ. B
Montréal (Québec) H3B 3K3
Last update: June 1, 2023