Different resources are available to meet health or psychosocial needs.
Aire ouverte is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered under the same roof.
Consulting a Medical Specialist
Before having your first consultation with a medical specialist, you must see a family doctor. The family doctor will assess your health and refer you to a medical specialist if necessary.
Registering with a Family Doctor
To find a family doctor who is accepting new patients, you can put your name on the waiting list online or by phone.
Schedule an Appointment Online with a Family Doctor
Québec Medical Appointment Scheduler is a free service that lets you schedule an appointment online with a family doctor.
Info-Santé 811 is a free and confidential telephone consultation service. Dialling 811 promptly puts you in contact with a nurse in case of a non-urgent health issue.
Info-Social 811 is a free and confidential telephone consultation service. Dialling 811 promptly puts you in contact with a psychosocial intervention worker in the event of a psychosocial problem.
Check our directory for finding resources near a postal code or region:
- Abortion services
- Injection Equipment Access Centre (CAMI)
- Integrated STBBI Screening and Prevention Service (SIDEP)
- Laboratory tests
- Resource offering medical consultation on the same or next day
- Resource that can provide naloxone
- Your Integrated Health and Social Services Centre (CISSS) or Your Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre (CIUSSS)
Consult Other resource in directory section to find the following resources:
- Clinic or Family Medicine Group
- Community organization
- Crisis center
- Department of Public Health
- Integrated Health and Social Services Centre (CISSS) and Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre (CIUSSS)
- Local community services centre (CLSC)
- Professional association
- Readaptation center
- Research center
- Residential center or residential resource
- Specialized medical clinic
Last update: July 25, 2019