Online services – Last-resort financial assistance
Online services for last-resort financial assistance programs are available through My Account – Employment Assistance – Social Assistance. Secure and accessible at all times, these services allow you to:
- Get information about payments, for instance to check the amount and date of previous payments
- Send documents online
- View your claim slips
- Receive notifications about new communications or important dates
- View communications from your agent or the Ministère (e.g., notice of decision, notice to appear)
- View important dates (e.g., appointment with your agent, deadline for sending documents)
- Submit an application for last-resort financial assistance
Accessing online services
If your registration for My Account is already completed, you can access your file directly.
Registering for online services
You can register for My Account if:
- You are a beneficiary of one of the following last-resort financial assistance programs:
- Social Assistance Program
- Social Solidarity Program
- You don’t have a file with the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale and you want to submit a new application
To access My Account, you must have a clicSÉQUR account. ClicSÉQUR is Québec’s government authentication service.
Required documents or information
If you are already receiving benefits from a last-resort financial assistance program from the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale, you must have the following information or documents on hand:
- Your file number (CP-12), found on documents received from the Ministère, like a deposit notice or a or a notice to appear
- The last three numbers of your social insurance number (SIN)
If you don’t have a file with the Ministère, you must have a Revenu Québec notice of assessment from one of the last two years.
Benefit amounts and payment dates
To find out the benefit amounts available, simply visit the following section: Benefit amounts for the current year.
To find out the dates on which payments are made, consult the following section: Benefit payment dates for the current year.
You can view the amount and the date of your next benefit payments in your online file.
If you have any questions concerning the Social Assistance Program or the Social Solidarity Program, call one of the numbers below:
- Montréal area: 514-873-4000
- Elsewhere in Québec: 1-877-767-8773 (toll free)
This service is available during office hours. There are also other ways to contact us .