Change of address

Lessees of a parcel of water property in the domain of the State can apply for a change of address in their file.

Change of address applications must include at least one of the following:

  • File number
  • Lease number
  • Payer client number
  • Invoice number

Fill in the Other online request form. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt once your request has been submitted.

Last update: December 18, 2023


Was the information on this page useful to you?
General notice

You have questions or require additional information?

Please contact Services Québec